Total Blog Views:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love yourself...

     "your vision will become clear when you look 
into your heart. who looks outside, dreams.
who looks inside, awakens."


     It's an average Tuesday morning, and it's about 7:23 am. I just got out of the shower, and I'm somewhere between being awake and asleep. As I stand in front of the mirror, I glance at my reflection, sliding the towel that was wrapped around my chest down my body and kick it to the side of my room. My bodies cold, the air is brisk and my hair is still damp, which can be a large factor in the sudden rush of chills running along my body. My skin is white, yet colorful and youthful, shimmering from the small water droplets that still sit atop my skin.
     My legs are long, yet muscular, and my arms are spotted so gently with freckles.. my eyes are a deep shade of blue, yet reflect a bit grey as the sun slowly creeps through my window. My stomach looks longer than usual, and my breasts are tense, my skins tight from the temperature of the room.
    I stare into my own eyes, and look at the person in the mirror, deep inside the girl looking back at me. I know her so well, I really get a deep understanding of her as I stand alone, naked, mesmerized by the person in front of me. I honestly have come to the point in my life where I am able to look at the person in the mirror and actually know who she is.
    To some of you, this may sound odd. Who looks in a mirror at the age of 20 only to just see who is in the reflection? But to others, getting to that point in your life is a huge accomplishment we have been waiting for forever..
    It is very important to be able to look into the mirror at yourself and really enjoy the person looking back at you. You may not be what others want you to be, but if you are what you want to be and what you are content with being, then you have succeeded. And if you love the person you are looking at, then there is someone else out there who will look at the same person you are looking at with the same amount of appreciation and love...