Total Blog Views:

Monday, May 2, 2011

A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person..

a person who truly loves you will not let you go..
no matter how hard the situation is.
    As I scrolled through my blog entries last night, I noticed many about sex, and life, making mistakes, forgiving, but not one topic on a very important part of life... love
    In my 20 years of life, I have experienced a lot of different relationships and can definitely say that I have been in love. There were many times I was close to being in love, others when I was head over heels in love, and times when someone loved me yet the feeling wasn't mutual or vise versa. Love is great, and also dangerous.. it can bring your life to a level of happiness you never knew you could reach, or make you starve and cry for two weeks straight and completely ruin your life..
    Either way, a life without love isn't much of a life at all. I find myself at a very interesting point in my life right now, with love that is. Love can blind us from reality, but at the same time show us things that our brain can't see, things we can only see and feel through our hearts. Love makes you do the craziest things, it makes you feel things you've never felt before.
   It's not always easy though, as I've come to see these past few weeks, but if you really love someone with all your heart, anything is possible. You can overcome any obstacle and make it through even the hardest of times if you just have faith in your heart as well as the heart of the one you love. The number of things a human is capable of when under the influence of love is infinite..