Total Blog Views:

Sunday, August 26, 2012

To find inner peace..

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains."


I find it difficult to stand still in life. What pleasure can one have if they constantly do the same things everyday? If we fall into the hole of routine, we may never be to able pull ourselves out of it.

If you never take a leap, you'll never know what could have been. After all, if things are meant to be, they will always find a way to work themselves out. You have to take a chance sometimes, and just do whatever your heart tells you, without thinking of what you may lose. 

I've been struggling a lot these past few weeks between what my mind is telling me, and what my heart is feeling. Making pretty rash decisions and taking chances I'd never imagine myself taking. But every night before I close my eyes, I get a small sense of relief that I'm finally doing what I need to do to make myself happy. 

Once you obtain peace between you and the universe, it's almost like anything is possible. Getting there can take you years, it may even take your whole life. But I believe finding your inner purpose in this world just may be the greatest satisfaction one can achieve. 

One day soon I will find my inner serenity. I'll find an escape from the anxiety, from the routines, from the constant drive to want be better at all that I do. I'll find my peace.