Total Blog Views:

Monday, February 20, 2012

To Find Serenity..

If your strength is weak, don't carry heavy burdens.

I kind of enjoy not having a clock in my room.. it's one of those things in my life I do to try and break away from reality. When there's nothing telling you the time, you don't worry about being late, you don't worry about getting out of bed, you don't worry about rushing, you don't worry.


I've been over stressed lately. To the point where I have these fantasies of running away, somewhere far and exotic.. away from everyone and everything. I hate waking up just because my dreams are so much better than reality. I dream of beautiful places far away, in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but music and food.. sun and happiness.. love and peace.. serenity.


I feel like life itself has become some sort of clock.. making me feel rushed and worried.. fearing that I'll fall behind. 


It's so easy to tell someone to not worry.. to not be stressed.. to relax. But it's so much easier said than done. You are not me. I am not you. You don't live the life I live and I definitely don't live yours. There has to be a way for everyone to breakaway from the chains of life's clock.. A way to find serenity.


If you can't find serenity, you can't live your life to the fullest. We have to keep reminding ourselves everyday that today might be our last day. We have to remember to breathe. 


Just breathe.